What follows are testimonials from EHS professionals just like you who have attended my Public Training.
"I strongly would suggest this training to any employer who deals with EPA & DOT regs. Thanks, I learned a lot!"
- Johnathan Jankowski, Huntsman (3.3.11)
“The trainer had excellent knowledge of the subject matter and made the topics interesting. The training materials that were provided are great reference materials for future use.”
- Kafayat Lawal, Plexus Corporation (3.3.11)
"Fabulous training! Easy to understand and follow, from the beginner to seasoned professional. Dan really knows this subject well."
- Lance Meyer, E.S. Tech - Delta Faucet Company (3.10.11)
“Loved the note icons and appendices.”
- Sheila Westerveld, HD Supply Company (3.17.11)
"This was one of the best presented RCRA/DOT training sessions I have attended in the last 15 years."
- Joan Christy, Duferco Farrell Corporation (6.16.11)
"Detailed and hit home."
- Greg Herschell, Stanley Black & Decker (6.23.11)
"Given the knowledge, tools and confidence to perform my job."
-Catherine Koenig, Equistar Chemicals, LP (7.28.11)
"Excellent class! First one I have been to on this subject matter where I was impressed with the flow of the class - I was not bored and it kept my interest the entire time."
- Doug Baskett, AgraForm, LLC (8.18.11)
"Best training received on this subject compared to other services/vendors."
- Erich Frenzel, Blum, Inc. (8.30.11)
"Thorough training content. Presenter has excellent communication skills and elaborated effectively on presentation slides."
- Ron Erice, Southern Graphic Systems (9.8.11)
"Dan provided a lot of information in one day of training. A very informative, yet laid back style of presentation allowing for a lot of attendee input."
- Jerry Enama, Rock Tenn (9.29.11)
"The class was very well laid out and presented in a professional manner. The instructor was very knowledgeable."
- Guy Rule, Armstrong World Industries (9.29.11)
"This was an excellent and very thorough training. This is the first time I didn't mind staying at a training overtime. I highly recommend this training!"
- Stephanie Clemons, IMTT Illinois (9.29.11)
“I’ve taken RCRA/DOT classes for many years. I learned more today than I have from all other classes combined!”
-Jennifer Edwards, Arkema (10.11.11)
“Daniel was very informative, pleasant, and very well organized. I would recommend him to anyone wanting to learn about HazMat or RCRA training.”
- Jon Talamini, Supercon, Inc. (10.20.11)
“Tremendous amount of information presented in an organized, fast-paced style. Reference materials will be very useful on the job.”
- Michael Galgoczy, Lubrizol (11.10.11)
“When your team absolutely, positively must know, choose Daniels for your training.”
- David Neely, Arboris, LLC (11.10.11)
“I really enjoyed the class. It was extremely informative and answered the questions that I had."
"Very informative and real-time information.”
- Sibyl Cannon, Bradken (2.23.12)
“Very thorough and informative. Comfortable, and able to ask questions or get clarification very easily.”
- Joe Hinkle, Cobham (3.15.12)
“Daniel is very knowledgeable with excellent training delivery skills. I highly recommend him as a training resource.”
- Rick Lemons, AGC Glass Co. - North America (3.22.12)
"I am a repeat customer and have found this training to be very thorough and helpful to meet the annual training requirements."
- Joan Christy, NLMK - Pennsylvania (5.7.12)
"Dan is very passionate, knowledgeable, approachable, and transparent. It has been a pleasure learning from you."
- Joe Korpi, Renewable Energy Group (REG) - West Central Cooperative (5.23.12)
"Held my attention all day."
- Donn Stone, Zia Engineering and Environmental Consulting, LLC (5.23.12)
"If you want comprehensive training, well presented, Daniels Training Services is the only choice."
- Randy Kehres, Meridian Manufacturing Group (5.23.12)
"The training program that Daniel put on was very helpful. He knows the area of hazardous waste very well. He took the time to answer my questions and he made the training fit my company. I am looking forward to attending further training from Daniel!"
- David Glynn, Special-Lite (6.15.12)
"Excellent training presented concisely yet effectively in a learning environment with a great instructor to student ratio."
- Mark Vanoni, Cripple Creek & Victor Gold Mine (7.26.12)
"Very useful. To the point. Easy to understand. Keeps you interested."
- Bill Baker, Jefferson Industries Corporation (8.15.12)
"Dan was very knowledgable and provided lots of real life examples. I would recommend his class."
- Mathew Leitzke, Generac Power Systems (8.23.12)
"A great amount of useful information packed into one day."
- Kathie Tryson, Willert Home Products (8.28.12)
"I've been through a lot of RCRA classes, but this one is really good. The instructor was very knowledgeable on a lot of issues that I brought up."
- Jim Koskan, Campbell Soup Co. (9.19.12)
"Excellent Presentation - Knowledgable about content - Excellent content - Excellent presenter."
- Ron Erice, Southern Graphic Systems (9.27.12)
"I usually get my training from the guys with the big yellow trucks, but this was the best RCRA training I've ever attended. Dan made the training fun and kept my interest the entire class!"
- Robert Salerno, Owens Corning Sales, LLC - Memphis (10.18.12)
"I learned a lot more than other training I've attended. Good training, great value!"
- Bob Garlock, Owens Corning Sales, LLC - Memphis (10.18.12)