Do you need a speaker for the next meeting of your professional organization?
...I can help.
If your organization needs a speaker for one of its meetings, I would be glad to assist you. For my business to grow it is important for me to expose my talents to as many potential customers as possible. I am able to speak on a variety of topics within the categories of the DOT Transportation Regulations and the EPA Hazardous Waste Regulations. Potential topics include:
- How to identify and train your DOT HazMat Employees.
- The requirements of the DOT and the EPA for the off-site shipment of hazardous waste.
- Federal & State requirements for the management of hazardous waste.
- Training requirements of the EPA for Hazardous Waste Personnel
- On-site management of Used Oil.
- Determination of hazardous waste generator status.
- The top violations cited by the US DOT and the US EPA and how to avoid them.
- On-site management of Universal Waste.
- How to conduct a complete hazardous waste determination.
And many more, just let me know what you are interested in.
Because of my desire to reach potential clients, I don't expect any payment for services of this type, though anything to alleviate travel and lodging expenses is appreciated. And don't be concerned that I might stand their and do a 60 minute commercial for my services. I'd much rather provide meaningful content to demonstrate my ability than bore everyone telling them how great I am. "Do a good job and pass out the business cards" is my motto.
I have already had the opportunity to provide similar services for the following:
|Iowa-Illinois Safety Council|
|Michigan Safety Conference|
Please contact me to discuss my ability to be a speaker at your next meeting or event.